This sequencing in this video might just be perfect.
- Kid tests the equipment
- Kid, frustrated, tries to move the microphone
- Microphone cord pulls down the obviously unsuitable table
- Soundboard (is that what it’s called?) comes crashing down, making a lot of over-the-top noise
- Suspended microphone waits for comedic timing to unfold, then slips directly onto a drum for maximum noise
- Feedback to make it that much better
- Father yells, “What the F*** was that?!” from upstairs, censored, which makes it even funnier for some reason
- Kid exits stage right, dropping his sticks along the way
I know it’s edited, but man, this is a remarkable little video.